Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Dennis Rodman and Kim jong un

Dennis with his nips pierced
Dennis at the interview with his nice money suit
Dennis dressed as a woman
in his first interview since returning to the U.S from an great visit to North Korea last weekformer NBA star Dennis Rodman said he bears a message for President Obama from the country’s oppressive leader, Kim Jong Un.He wants Obama to do one thing: Call him,” Rodman told ABCs George Stephanopoulos on This Week.He said If you can Dennis I dont want to do war. I don’t want to do war. He said that to me.The athlete also offered Kim some diplomatic advice for potential future talks with President Obama.Kim loves basketball. And I said the same thing I said Obama loves basketball. Lets start there Rodman said.Rodmans comments come just days after the basketball star shocked the world with an unexpected trip to Pyongyang North Korea becoming the first known American to publicly meet with the mysterious Kim since he assumed command of the totalitarian nation after the death of his father Kim Jong Il in 2011.Rodman likely now has more firsthand impressions of Kim than any other American. He offered some insight to Kim’s personality this morning.He loves power. He loves control Rodman said of his new friend.But guess what? He doesn’t want war. Thats one thing he doesn’t want.Rodman was asked about covering for Kim.No Im not apologizing  for him Rodman said.You know hes a good guy to me. Guess what? Hes my friend. I dont condone what he does but as a person to person hes my friend.Im not like a diplomat Rodman said. Im going to go back do one thing and find out more whats going on. Find out more. Rodman accepted the report adding don’t hate me. Dont hate me. Guess what? Dont hate me. Now they are also planning a vacation together..... The armistice with south korea and the U.S. has been broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment